DSM & Humboldt Simplifier DLX Zero-Watt Dual Channel & Reverb Stereo Amplifier
2-channel, analog, zero-watt guitar amplifier with stereo reverb, fully packed with routing and tone sculpting options
After two years of extensive research, the Simplifier masterminds have pushed the limits of the galaxy, with a new breakthrough in the guitar world. Attending the call of musicians who search endless boutique sound possibilities, flexibility and extreme portability, the DSM & Humboldt Simplifier DLX offers the world's finest all-analog 0-watt dual-channel amplifier, with cab simulator, multistage reverb, and ultimate connectivity options. All, in an extremely small format.
ULTRA CONNECTIVITY PLATFORM:
- Use it as a stereo 2-channel amplifier, or 2-parallel amplifiers for full stereo signal chain, or with 2 guitars at the same time, each with its own amp and FX loop
- Mono or Stereo mode Input
- Stereo FX send with preamp bypass option for each channel
- Stereo Thru jack for recording unaffected signal, WDW, or monitoring purposes
- Right and Left FX return jacks. If the Left return is empty, it can be set to be a slave of the right channel (for mono use) or take the signal from channel B (for full stereo use)
- DI outputs
- ¼” inch outputs with option to bypass the power+cab emulation
TWO FULLY INDEPENDENT PREAMPS:
- 2 studio-grade preamps capable of modeling iconic amplifiers tones. Each channel boasts:
- 3 preamp types (MS Brit, American, AC Brit)
- 3 Gain modes ( Clean, Crunch and Lead)
- Channel A models a cranked amplifier with phase splitter saturation, producing dynamic range of distortion harmonics, ultra-responsive picking, pinching harmonics that fly from fingers. Ideal for aggressive and expressive playing
- Channel B models the same amps, but with a warmer, rounder response, perfect for sweet cleans, blues crunch, up to heavy rhythm guitar
MULTI-STAGE STEREO REVERB WITH 3 MODES:
- Including a full stereo reverb, with mix control for each channel independently
- 3 reverb modes: Short - Room style; Mid - Plate style; Long - “Ether” style
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR|
|Power Supply||Required (not included)|
|Power Consumption||120 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the DSM & Humboldt Simplifier DLX Zero-Watt Dual Channel & Reverb Stereo Amplifier.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields