DPA 4012 Cardioid 130v
The Cardioid Microphone Type 4012 is a hi-voltage (130 V) condenser microphone with a linear frequency response from 40Hz to 20kHz (±2dB) and an incredible SPL handling capability of 168dB SPL peak before clipping occurs. Type 4012 is acoustically identical with the popular Type 4011, but differs in the powering method which enables the 4012 to handle these extreme sound pressure levels. The off-axis characteristics of the 4012 Cardioid Microphone are totally linear, a unique quality which has taken a lot of attention to obtain. So any leakage that occurs from off-axis sound sources is still a faithful reproduction of these sounds, though attenuated according to the true first order cardioid pick-up pattern.
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Frequency range: On-axis: 40Hz - 20kHz ±2dB
- Sensitivity: Nominally 9mV/Pa; -41dB re. 1V/Pa unloaded (at 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 19dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 20dB(A))
- Equivalent noise leve l CCIR 468-1: Typ. 25dB
- Maximum sound pressure level: 168dB SPL peak
- Total harmonic distortion: 110dB SPL peak (<0.5% THD)
- Cable drive capability: With HMA4000: Up to 300m (984ft)
- Phase response: Phase matching between any two microphones: ±15° (100Hz to 20kHz)
- Cartridge lower limiting frequency (-3db): Proximity influenced
- Output impedance: <75 Ohm
- Weight: 165g (5.82oz)
- Microphone length: 175mm (6.89in)
- Microphone diameter: 19mm (0.75in)
|Unit Weight||0.36 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-38 dBV/Pa (12.6 mV)|
|Max. SPL||168 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the DPA 4012 Cardioid 130v.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields