DPA 4006 Omnidirectional Microphone, P48
The DPA Type 4006 is without doubt the most popular Standard Microphone in the Series 4000 Microphones and has since its release in 1982 earned a status as being the worldwide studio standard. It is an omnidirectional condenser microphone with an extremely linear frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz, high sensitivity and a low noise-floor. The 4006 is phantom powered (P48), which together with the extended range of acoustic pressure equalizers and different protection grids turns the 4006 into an extremely cost effective solution. All in all the Type 4006 can be changed into 7 different microphone versions acoustically. The 4006 has gained its reputation through its total transparency in both the near-field and in the diffuse field. A must for any studio.
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: On-axis: 20Hz - 20kHz ±2dB up to 124dB peak
- Sensitivity: Nominally 10mV/Pa; -40dB re. 1V/Pa unloaded (at 250Hz)
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 15dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 17dB(A))
- Equivalent noise leve l CCIR 468-1: Typ. 27dB (max. 29dB)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 143dB SPL peak (f > 200Hz)
- Total harmonic distortion: 129dB SPL peak (<0.5% THD)
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300m (984ft)
- Phase response: Phase matching between any two microphones: ±10°
- Cartridge lower limiting frequency (-3db): 3 to 5Hz
- Output impedance: <75 Ohm
- Weight: 150g (5.29oz)
- Microphone length: 165mm (6.5in)
- Microphone diameter: 19mm (0.75in)
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the DPA 4006 Omnidirectional Microphone, P48.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields