DPA 4003 Omnidirectional 130v – No Longer Available
The Type 4003 is an omnidirectional hi-voltage (130 V) condenser microphone with extremely linear frequency response and extended low frequency handling capability (-2dB at 10Hz). The high sensitivity and the low noise-floor of the 4003 makes the microphone the perfect choice for all professional recordings. The Type 4003 is acoustically identical with the studio standard Type 4006, but differs in the powering system. The hi-voltage system enables the 4003 to handle app. 10dB higher SPL than the 4006. The impressive dynamic range of the 4003, together with the wide range of acoustic pressure equalizers and protection grids puts the 4003 in top league of studio quality microphones.
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: On-axis: 10Hz - 20kHz ±2dB
- Sensitivity: Nominally 40mV/Pa; -27dB re. 1V/Pa unloaded (at 250Hz)
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 15dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 17dB(A))
- Equivalent noise leve l CCIR 468-1: Typ. 27dB (max. 29dB)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 154dB SPL peak (f< 4kHz)
- Total harmonic distortion: 129dB SPL peak (<0.5% THD)
- Cable drive capability: With HMA4000: Up to 300m (984ft)
- Phase response: Phase matching between any two microphones: ±10°
- Cartridge lower limiting frequency (-3db): 3 to 5Hz
- Output impedance: <75 Ohm
- Weight: 150g (5.29oz)
- Microphone length: 165mm (6.5in)
- Microphone diameter: 19mm (0.75in)
|Unit Weight||150 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||< 75 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||10 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-28 dBV/Pa (40 mV)|
|Max. SPL||154 dB|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when DPA 4003 Omnidirectional 130v becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.