Fresh Deals Added Daily Shop Now
Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite Software - Electronic Delivery
The Dolby Atmos Production Suite is a collection of post product tools allowing professionals to work with content in the Dolby Atmos format. Avid Pro Tools users can use it as a complete in-the-box solution for working with Dolby Atmos, allowing monitoring of content without the need for an external Dolby Rendering and Mastering Unit.
The Dolby Atmos Production Suite provides editorial and premix functionality for both film and television content as well as a complete end-to-end workflow for virtual reality content. With the ability to QC any Dolby Atmos master file, Production Suite greatly simplifies QC workflows for high-value content.
The Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite is based on the same powerful tools used for creating cinema soundtracks, so audio professionals can now deliver the Dolby Atmos experience in just about any medium, including episodic television, Blu-ray, gaming, and VR.
- Three copies of the Dolby Atmos Production Suite for Mac
- One seat of Dolby Atmos Home Theater Renderer software for Windows on a Dolby Atmos RMU
- Dolby Atmos Conversion Tool
- Dolby Atmos Renderer - This renders audio and Dolby Atmos metadata from a Pro Tools session - supports various tasks, including listening to a Dolby Atmos mix, and recording or playing back the Dolby Atmos master
- Dolby Atmos Monitor Application -Visually monitor the Renderer as it renders audio and Dolby Atmos metadata, and provides controls for recording or playing back the Dolby Atmos master
- Dolby Atmos Panner plug-in - This lets you position audio objects for a Dolby Atmos home theater mix - lets you position audio objects in a three-dimensional audio field
- Dolby Atmos VR Spherical Panner plug-in - One of two plug-ins that let you position audio objects for a Dolby Atmos VR mix - this panner plug-in lets you position objects using a polar coordinate system
- Dolby Atmos VR XYZ Panner plug-in - One of two plug-ins that let you position audio objects for a Dolby Atmos VR mix - this panner plug-in lets you position objects in a three-dimensional audio field
- Dolby Renderer Send plug-in - Plug-in that sends object or bed source audio to the Renderer
- Dolby Renderer Return plugin - Plug-in that receives Dolby Atmos audio and metadata from the Renderer, and then routes the rendered mix to Pro Tools outputs
- Dolby Atmos VR Transcoder - Application that enables you to encode Dolby Atmos content to Dolby Digital Plus (.ec3, .ec3 in .mp4 container) and B-format (FurseMalham [FuMa], AmbiX) output formats
- Session Templates and Documentation
- Create, edit, mix, and master high-quality Dolby Atmos content for Blu-ray and digital delivery
- Enable Dolby Atmos workflows in editorial and premix rooms with the Dolby Atmos Production Suite
- End-to-end content production for linear cinematic and virtual-augmented-mixed reality applications
- Quality control (QC) of Dolby Atmos master files
- MacOS 10.12 and Pro Tools 12.7
- OS X 10.11.6 and Pro Tools 12.5.2
The Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite Package contains the Windows version of the Renderer installer, the Dolby Atmos Conversion Tool as well as required RME drivers and firmware. The RME installers are required when installing on an approved rendering and mastering Windows workstation using MADI. The Windows version of the Dolby Atmos Conversion Tool can be installed on the rendering workstation or a separate PC as needed. The Mac version of the Dolby Atmos Conversion Tool will run on your customer’s primary Mac workstation. Install the Dolby Atmos Conversion Tool if performing full integration, or forward these to your customer for installation directly. For customers running a standalone Mac renderer with a Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite License (HTRMUPCSFT1) the Production Suite Mac Renderer installer should be used. Both the Windows and Mac version of the Renderer installer include the Renderer Application and the Renderer Remote Application. The Mac version of the Renderer installer additionally includes the Dolby Audio Bridge, the Dolby Atmos Panners, VR Transcoder, Pro Tools and Nuendo Templates, and Documentation.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite Software - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields