Doepfer A-171-2 VC Slew Processor/Generator
The Doepfer A-171-2 is a voltage controlled slew limiter with a lot of additional features beyond a simple slew limiter. It's primarily a licensed copy of Ken Stone's VCS which is in turn based on the Serge VCS.
- Manual control of the Slew-Up time
- CV control of the Slew-Up time with polarizer
- Switch for linear/exponential shape of the rising section of the response curve
- Manual control of the Slew-Down time
- CV control of the Slew-Down time with polarizer
- Switch for linear/exponential shape of the falling section of the response curve
- CV Up and CV Down sockets are normalled
- Signal input (the "to-be-slewed" signal)
- Trigger input
- V/Oct input
- End output
- Cycle on/off (when "on" the End output is internally connected to the Trigger Input)
- LED display
|Module Slot Count||8hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||30 mA +12 V / 30 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Doepfer A-171-2 VC Slew Processor/Generator.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields