Doepfer A-136 Distortion/Waveshaper
The Doepfer A-136 is a distortion and waveshaping module with extensive control possibilities. The incoming audio or cv signal is internally divided into 3 sections:
- Positive component of the signal with adjustable clipping level (even externally via jack socket) and positive or negative amplification (±) of this component
- Negative component of the signal with adjustable clipping level (even externally via jack socket) and positive or negative amplification (±) of this component
- Original signal with positive or negative amplification (±)
Different settings of 5 distortion/waveshaping parameters enable a lot of very complex and extreme waveform modifications. The range of modifications reaches from simple soft or hard clipping to completely altered waveforms where the original signal is no longer recognizable.
- Applications: audio distortion (especially in combination with filters very interesting), waveform modification for audio signals as well as for control voltages (LFO, ADSR, random etc.)
- Inputs: audio/CV in, ext. Clipping-Level (+), ext. Clipping-Level (-)
- Output: audio/CV out
|Module Slot Count||8hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||30 mA +12 V / 30 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Doepfer A-136 Distortion/Waveshaper.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields