Digigram VX822e Multichannel PCM Sound Card
The Digigram VX822e is a professional linear (PCM) multichannel sound card based on the PCI Express bus interface. It is designed for use in demanding applications such as broadcast radio live-assist, permanent playback, multichannel playback, running under Windows and requiring balanced analog and AES/EBU connectivity.
At a glance
VX822e features eight output and two input channels available through balanced analog and AES/EBU connections, and can synchronize on an external clock (AES11, Word clock, black burst video). It can be used under Windows with software applications based on standard driver interfaces such as WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, and ASIO for Windows
- Developed for the broadcast industry
- Balanced analog and AES/EBU audio connectivity
- Interoperable with most of the third party software applications for audio production, under Windows and Linux
- Multichannel linear PCM sound card
- PCI Express bus interface
- Eight balanced analog outputs and two balanced analog inputs, +24 dBu max level
- Four stereo AES/EBU outputs, and one stereo AES/EBU input with hardware sample rate converter
- Adjustable input and output analog and digital gains
- External synchronization: AES11, Word clock, black burst video
- Onboard 3band parametric EQ and Maximizer effects
- Support for Windows 32bit and 64bit (WDM kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Breakout cables or 2U breakout box BOB8. XLR connectors
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Digigram VX822e Multichannel PCM Sound Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields