Digigram VX222e-Mic Stereo PCM Sound Card with Mic Input
The Digigram VX222e-Mic is a PCI Express stereo sound card designed for use in any professional PC-based audio system running under Windows or Linux and requiring a microphone input. Thanks to its outstanding audio quality, reliability, and stability, VX222e-Mic is the perfect choice for applications such as voice-over recording for journalists.
At a glance
VX222e-Mic is the reference stereo PCM sound card designed for professional audio systems featuring a microphone input. Dynamic or condenser microphones can be used thanks to the switchable 48V phantom power, and an on-board analog expander/compressor/limiter allows fine tuning of the microphone signal, before mixing it to each line input. It can be used under Windows or Linux operating systems, with software applications based on standard driver interfaces such as WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, and ASIO for Windows, and Alsa for Linux.
- Developed for the broadcast industry
- High audio quality stereo sound card that supports balanced analog and AES/EBU audio
- Microphone level input for dynamic or condenser microphone, with on-board analog expander/compressor/limiter, mixed with each line level input
- Interoperable with most party software applications for audio production, under Windows and Linux
- Stereo Linear PCM sound card
- PCI Express bus interface
- Two balanced analog inputs and outputs, +24 dBu max level
- One balanced microphone input mixed with each line input (analog gain up to +66dB), with switchable 48V phantom power and adjustable analog expander/compressor/limiter
- One AES/EBU input with hardware sample rate converter, AES42 compatible (digital microphone), and one AES/EBU output
- Adjustable input and output analog and digital gains
- AES11 sync input
- On-board 3-band parametric EQ and Maximizer effects
- Two GPI (dry contact) and two GPO (relays)
- Support for Linux (Alsa driver) and Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (WDM kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Breakout cables with XLR connectors for audio connectivity
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Digigram VX222e-Mic Stereo PCM Sound Card with Mic Input.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields