Digigram VX222e Stereo PCM Sound Card
The Digigram VX222e is a professional linear (PCM) stereo sound card based on the PCI Express bus interface. It is designed for use in any professional PC-based audio system running under Windows or Linux and requiring balanced analog and AES/EBU connectivity.
At a glance
VX222e is the reference stereo PCM sound card designed for operating in continuous 24/7/365 use-environments as part of professional audio systems. It can be used under Windows or Linux operating systems, with software applications based on standard driver interfaces such as WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, and ASIO for Windows, and Alsa for Linux.
- Developed for the broadcast industry
- High audio quality sound card that supports balanced analog and AES/EBU audio
- Interoperable with most third party software applications for audio production, under Windows and Linux
- Stereo Linear PCM card
- PCI Express bus interface
- Two balanced analog inputs and outputs, +24 dBu max level
- One AES/EBU input/output
- Adjustable input and output analog and digital gains
- On-board 3-band parametric EQ and Maximizer effects
- Two GPI (dry contact) and two GPO (relays)
- Support for Linux (Alsa driver) and Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (WDM kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Breakout cables with XLR connectors for audio connectivity
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Digigram VX222e Stereo PCM Sound Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields