Digigram UAX220-MIC Professional Stereo USB Interface
The Digigram UAX220-Mic is a professional stereo USB Audio interface designed for broadcast and other demanding pro audio applications that require high quality audio acquisition of microphone level signals. Because it is USB Audio compliant, it can be used with multiple computers (laptop or desktop) and thrid party software applications without installing a dedicated driver.
UAX220-Mic offers 2/2 balanced analog high-quality I/Os. Thanks to the professional grade mic preamps and switchable +48V phantom power on each input, UAX220-Mic is the most efficient Pro Audio interface for portable use. Under its compact and sleek design, it combines Digigram’s leading edge experience in audio performance with the ease of use of standard USB Audio.
- USB Audio stereo interface: no driver to be installed
- Self powered on USB
- Supported under Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- 2 balanced analog mono mic/line inputs, and 2 balanced analog mono outputs +10 dBu max signal level,
- Input gain adjustment from +20 dB to +55 dB with switchable -20 dB input attenuation
- 1 stereo headphone output with knob for gain adjustment
- Switchable zero-latency direct hardware monitoring (mixed with the playback)
- Push buttons for selection of +48V, pad, left+right mode, and monitoring
- Knobs for input gains and heaphones gain adjustment
- Neutrik connectors (XLR, 6.35mm jack)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Digigram UAX220-MIC Professional Stereo USB Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields