Digigram LX-MADI Multichannel Sound Card
Guarantee ultra-low latency and perfect signal integrity in mission critical applications for broadcast automation and on-air, video and post production. The Digigram LX-MADI sound card performs ultra-stable 24/7 record/play operations with sub-millisecond round trip latency on its PCI Express interface. Its hardware-based architecture maintains performance regardless of the computational load of other applications running on the host system. This guarantees continuous quality of service in all demanding broadcast automation and on-air, video and post production workflows.
At a glance:
The LX-MADI sound card delivers ultra-low latency and high stability for mission critical, 24/7 applications.
- Record/play 64 optical MADI (AES10) channels with sub-millisecond round trip latency on PCI Express interface
- Provides real time Multichannel audio digital interface with external equipments to broadcast automation and on-air, video and post production applications
- Controls MADI channels from appropriate ALSA and WASAPI / DirectSound and ASIO drivers in Linux and Windows environments
- MADI interface: 64 in / 64 outputs MADI (AES10) channels on Optical multimode interface
- Sub-millisecond round trip latency
- WordClock input and output
- Automatic backup switching between clock sources
- PCI Express interface
- Drivers: ASIO, WASAPI / DirectSound, ALSA
- For Windows 10, 8 and 7 32/64bits, Windows server 2003/2008, Linux
- Designed for 24/7 mission critical operations
- High reliability with inbuilt FPGA technology
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Digigram LX-MADI Multichannel Sound Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields