Digigram LX-IP Synchronous AoIP Multichannel Sound Card
The Digigram LX-IP Synchronous AoIP Multichannel Sound Card bridges professional audio software applications to the ultra-low latency, phase-accurate and high precision clock management of AES67 and RAVENNA AoIP networks
LX-IP provides the perfect gateway from mission critical applications to RAVENNA and AES67 AoIP networks. Its 64 channels, 0.5 ms latency and phase accuracy match all requirements for high density, ultra-low latency on-air or production studio workflows. Hardware-based architecture maintains performance regardless of the computational load of other applications running on the host system.
At a glance:
The LX-IP sound cards provide:
- High channel count, ultra-low latency and phase-accurate audio distribution on synchronous AoIP networks
- Phase-accurate clock synchronization between digital audio and AoIP networks
- Interoperability with traditional digital audio
- Performance & stability independent of PC applications
- Mission critical reliability
- Play/record 64 audio channels between a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) or automation application and AES67 or RAVENNA synchronous AoIP network
- Play/record 64 channels between a DAW or automation application and digital audio MADI equipment
- Provides zero-latency routing on-board between 2*64 RAVENNA/AES67 channels, 64 DAW channels
- Provides PTP Grand Master clock to synchronous AES67 or RAVENNA AoIP network
- es RAVENNA/AES67 AoIP streams on external PTP clock
- 64/64 Record/Play channels on PCIe bus
- 64/64 AES67/RAVENNA I/O channels on each of the two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- 64/64 I/O MADI (AES10) optical channels (option)
- Ultra-low sub-millisecond round trip latency
- Fully compliant with AES67 interoperability recommendations, including Unicast SIP support
- Packet size from 128 down to 1 audio sample per RAVENNA packet
- Local clock eligible as PTP Grand Master
- Zero delay embedded routing matrix for AoIP / MADI / PC channels
- Performance maintained regardless of the computational load of applications running on the host system
- Fully configurable through Web user interface and EMBER+ protocol
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Digigram LX-IP Synchronous AoIP Multichannel Sound Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields