Digigram LoLa881 Multichannel Sound Card
The Digigram LoLa881 is a professional linear (PCM) multichannel sound card based on the PCI Express bus interface. They are designed for use in any professional system running under Windows or Linux, and requiring up to four AES/EBU I/O connections. They are reference cards in radio broadcast automation for applications such as multichannel audio ingest, play-out, and production.
The LoLa881 card features eight input and output channels through AES/EBU connectivity, with the possibility to synchronize on an external clock (AES11, Word clock, black burst video). LoLa cards allows for very low latency operations, and can be used under Windows or Linux operating systems, with software applications based on standard driver interfaces such as WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, and ASIO for Windows, and Alsa for Linux.
- Multichannel linear PCM sound card
- PCI Express bus interface
- Low latency
- Four AES/EBU inputs/outputs, with hardware sample rate converter on each AES/EBU input for LoLa881-SRC.
- Support for Linux (Alsa driver) and Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Breakout cable or breakout box (BOB16AES) with XLR connectors for audio connectivity
- Developed for the broadcast industry
- AES/EBU connectivity
- Low latency
- Interoperable with most third party software applications for audio production, under Windows and Linux
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Digigram LoLa881 Multichannel Sound Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields