Digigram IQOYA SERV/LINK 88 AES67/MADI IP Audio Codec
The Digigram IQOYA SERV/LINK 88 AES67/MADI IP Audio Codec is a 1U rack-mount IP codec designed for live remote broadcasting and distribution with 8x mono AES67/MADI I/O.
The IQOYA SERV/LINK is a high-density 1U rack multi-channel IP audio codec designed for live remote broadcasting and delivery of audio programs in applications such as multiple STL and SSL links, delivery of multiple WEB radios to CDNs, multiple program delivery to DVB/cable operators, multiple live remote broadcasts, multiple intercom and commentary channels, and IP audio transcoding.
IQOYA SERV/LINK handles from 4 up to 64 stereo (8 up to 128 mono) audio input and output channels in 1U, with the possibility to simultaneously encode and stream the audio inputs in multiple formats and protocols, decode IP audio streams to the outputs, and transcode IP audio streams. It features two hot-swappable redundant power supply units, two Ethernet ports, and supports different types of audio I/Os (Analog, or AES/EBU, or MADI, or AES67/RAVENNA, or DANTE, or AES67/RAVENNA+MADI). IQOYA SERV/LINK can be fully controlled and monitored from its embedded WEB pages and through SNMP or web services.
- High audio channels density in a 1U rack
- Simultaneous encoding and delivery of multiple audio programs to transmitter sites, WEB radio CDNs, DVB multiplexers, or studios
- EBU/ACIP compliance for interoperability with third-party codecs and any SIP infrastructure.
- Multiple levels of redundancy for audio service continuity and failsafe operation: 2 hot-swappable power supply units, 2 Gbit network ports with stream redundancy, audio failovers, and 1+1 hot device redundancy
- Features Fluid-IP, the Digigram technology for resilient audio transmission over unmanaged IP networks
- Isolation between the internet world and the LAN audio (AES67 or DANTE) to preserve the security of the internal IP-audio infrastructure
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Digigram IQOYA SERV/LINK 88 AES67/MADI IP Audio Codec.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields