Digigram BOB12 Breakout Box for Sound Cards
The Digigram BOB12 Breakout Box is an elegant, safe, and ergonomic solution to connect audio input and output signals to Digigram’s multichannel sound cards via a sturdy 2U 19″ rack.
BOB12 is the perfect match for the Digigram’s twelve channel sound cards. It can be used with the following cards:
- VX1222HR, VX1221HR, VX12222e, VX1221e
- PCX1222HR, PCX1221HR, PCX1222e, PCX1221e
- All connections easily accessible from a front panel
- Replaces a bulky breakout cable
- 2U 19-inch rack
- 2 balanced analog input and 12 balanced analog output signals
- 1 stereo balanced AES/EBU input and 2 stereo balanced AES/EBU output signals
- External synchronization signals
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Digigram BOB12 Breakout Box for Sound Cards.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields