Demeter Amplification HBP-1 Bass Preamp/EQ
The Demeter Amplification HBP-1 Bass Preamp/EQ uses the same all tube front end found in his classic VTBP-201 Bass pre-amplifier and combines it with the revolutionary H Series circuitry found in his professional audio H Series line. This preamplifier provides the best of both the tube and solid state world. It features high voltage (250 V) tube front end (providing all of the preamplifier gain and passive tone controls), a two band solid state fully parametric equalizer that is tuned for bass, a fully adjustable active effects loop with controls up front, a tuner output, a full balanced output with switchable mic or line level, both a balanced TRS line level output and an unbalanced line level output for amplifier connections and a mute switch. As with all Demeter equipment, it is meticulously hand-wired using the finest components and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Input impedance: >1 megohm
- Minimum load impedance: 600o hms
- Maximum output: + 24 dBV @ 600 ohms + 28 dB
- Gain: Adjustable to + 10 dB Mid 440 Hz to 4 kHz
- EQ gain : + or -15 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: - 80 dB
- THD : 0.5%
- Frequency response : 10 Hz to 40 kHz
- Tube: 1-12AX7a selected
- Parametric EQ: Q or width continuously variable Low 40 Hz to 440 Hz Mid 440 Hz to 4.4 kHz
- Inputs: 1/4" (passive and active)
- Outputs: 3-pin balanced mic/line, TT, XLR & 1/4"
- Chassis: Single space rack
- Operating voltage: 115/230 V AC switchable
- Power supply: 250 V fully regulated
- Filament: 12.6 V fully regulated
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Demeter Amplification HBP-1 Bass Preamp/EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields