To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Death by Audio ROOMS Stereo Reverberator Pedal
The Death by Audio ROOMS is a stereo, multi-function digital reverb pedal capable of searing volume, gated walls of sound, and long, trailing reverberant ambiances with an intuitive array of controls designed with real-time mood-bending in mind.
ROOMS was designed to the highest standards of flexibility and audio fidelity. A studio-quality mixer section provides independent DRY and FX controls over six meticulously programmed reverb algorithms; ROOM, DIGIT, PEAK, GATE, WAVE, and GONG. Each different verb is capable of a universe of sounds, and to help you explore them all, DBA included the ALT mode.
The ALT footswitch switches between two sets of controls, the second of which can be controlled by an expression pedal. This setup allows for fantastic live interaction with your ROOMS, letting you switch musically between wildly different spaces and turn your expression pedal on and off.
ROOMS’ clever I/O switching also allows for a variety of routing possibilities, including stereo L/R, mono to stereo L/R, and mono in with separate dry and wet outputs, making ROOMS perfect for studio exploration as well as live performance on the road.
- FREQ: Controls the frequency parameter of the current mode
- DEPTH: Controls the depth parameter of the current mode
- TIME: Controls the reverb time in all modes
- DRY: Controls the volume of the dry signal, from -inf to 20x gain
- FX: Controls the volume of the reverb signal, from -inf to 20x gain
- ALT: Engages the ALT mode, switching between two sets of controls, when active, FREQ is controlled with the F knob, DEPTH with the D knob, and TIME with the T knob
- Additionally, the ALT mode turns on expression control of either FREQ or TIME using the F<->T Switch on the side of the pedal
- NOTE: Expression control ONLY works in ALT mode and when an expression pedal is plugged in
MODES AND PARAMETERS:
- ROOM: Classic reverb that simulates many different rooms
- DIGIT: Filter matrix verb capable of creating otherworldly resonances and fractured repeats.
- PEAK: Super intense bandpass filter combined with an ambient reverb.
- GATE: Gated reverb, short reverb times create a classic gate effect, long reverb times create a controllable freeze effect
- WAVE: Pitch vibrato effect, lowering TIME will blend out the reverb signal, allowing sweeps from chorus/vibrato to long modulated reverbs
- GONG: Blends from Aliasing (left) to Ring Modulation (right) Ethereal, crushed reverb sounds guaranteed to make you a star in the upcoming remake of DUNE and live out your sci-fi fantasies of space travel and galactic domination
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Power Consumption||80 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Death by Audio ROOMS Stereo Reverberator Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields