DBX DriveRack PA – No Longer Available
The dbx DriveRack® PA continues the legacy of DriveRack® series, which has been created by the company that has been redefining the standard of signal processing for more than 30 years. The DriveRack® PA was designed with the purpose and vision of providing state-of-the-art signal processing, while utilizing a simple and intuitive user interface. This goal has been achieved by offering two independent channels of processing power with a linkable 28-Band Graphic equalizer, industry-standard dbx® stereo compressor module, feedback eliminator and the 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer on the input, with a six channel output system that includes parametric EQs, and Peak Plus™ limiters (which are used to provide protection against speaker blowouts) and alignment delay. These features combined with the Wizard setup system, represent a methodical design that is guaranteed to deliver optimal, all-inclusive processing in a completely scalable system.
- Stereo feedback elimination with 12 feedback notch filters
- Dual 28-band graphic EQ
- Classic dbx® compressor
- 120A sub-harmonic synthesizer
- 2x3, 2x4, 2x5, 2x6 crossover configurations
- Stereo multi-band parametric EQ
- Stereo output limiters
- Alignment delay
- Pink noise generator
- Auto-EQ with 28-band RTA
- JBL® speaker and crown power amp tunings with setup qizard
- 25 user programs/25 factory programs
- Two-channel XLR Input and six-channel XLR output
- Front panel RTA-M XLR input with phantom power
- 24-Bit ADC/24-Bit DAC, >110 dB dynamic range
- Full graphic LCD display
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when DBX DriveRack PA becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.