DBX 4820 DriveRack – No Longer Available
Designed to provide incredible flexibility, sonic excellence and intuitive control for performance applications, the dbx 4820 DriveRack® is the next member of the hugely successful DriveRack family. From the powerful 96 kHz DSP engine and standard analog and digital I/O, to the tamper-proof front panel, the 4820 provides all the processing, flexibility and control necessary for permanent installations.
The DriveRack® 4820 is the next generation of the famous DriveRack family, and like its predecessor it is engineered to provide “everything you need between the mixer and the power amps.” In keeping with this philosophy the 4820 includes four inputs and eight outputs with both analog and digital connectivity; a CobraNet option rounds it out offering greater flexibility for large installations. The 96 kHz processing engine is capable of offering insert processing functions to customize the processing path for your application, in addition to the standard system processing functions all with extremely low latency and extended frequency response. From Signal Routing, EQ, and Bandpass Filters, to classic dbx® Dynamics and Feedback Suppression all the processing is available and with the sonic excellence that you would expect from the world's leading system processing manufacturer. With all this processing power available, control is of paramount importance. The DriveRack 4820 provides a tamper-proof front panel, and is controlled by an easy-to-use GUI with optional wall panel controllers; so whether you application is Front of House system processing or Distributed system control, the DriveRack 4820 has what it takes.
- 48 and 96 kHz operation
- 4 analog and AES/EBU inputs
- 8 analog and AES/EBU outputs
- Full bandpass filter, crossover and routing configuraitons with Bessel, Butterworth, and Linkwitz-Riley filters
- 31-Band Graphic and 9-band parametric EQ on every input
- 6-band parametric EQ on every output
- Loudspeaker cluster and driver alignment delays
- Selectable DSP inserts on all inputs and outputs including classic dbx Compression, limiting and advanced feedback suppression among others
- Ethernet HiQnet™ networking control
- Optional dbx ZC wall panel control
- Optional CobraNet I/O
- Optional Jensen® I/O transformers
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the DBX 4820 DriveRack.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields