DBX 386 Tube Preamp (Used) – No Longer Available
The high impedance, 1/4" instrument input located on the front panel, as well as the mic/line switch, and 20 dB pad show our dedication to providing convenience in the studio. The 12 segment LED meters provide a visual indication of analog or digital levels at a glance. The rear panel includes both mic and line inputs and outputs, word clock sync input and output, and digital outputs. Add selectable sampling rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, or 96 kHz; selectable dithering and noise shaping; and separate analog and digital output controls to this already impressive list of features, and we think you’ll agree that the 386 lives up to the innovative dbx® standards.
The dbx 386 Features:
- Two channel tube microphone preamplifier
- Selectable 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, or 44.1kHz sampling rate
- 24, 20, and 16-bit wordlengths
- Selectable dither and noise shaping
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital outputs
- Word clock sync input and output
- Separate analog and digital output control
- Type IV™ conversion system
- 60dB of gain and +/- 15dB of output gain
- Selectable mic/line switch
- 48 volt phantom power
- 20dB pad
- 75Hz low cut filter
- Phase reverse
- Segment LED analog/digital
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the DBX 386 Tube Preamp (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields