DBX 165A Compressor/Limiter #4429 (Vintage)
- Compression ratio continuously variable from 1:1 to infinity:1
- In automatic mode, compressor attack and release times are determined by program material dynamics.
- In manual mode, variable attack and release rates allow the 165A to be used as an ultra-fast or slower rms-detecting limiter.
- PeakStop circuit prevents unwanted peaks from getting through.
- Separate detector input allows compression pre-emphasis and other effects.
- Each 165A is equipped with matched rms detectors for stereo-strapping operation without the signal-summing errors of conventional strapped compressors.
- Analog rms meter is switchable to read input or output levels or the amount of gain reduction over a 30dB range.
- Active balanced input for hum and RF rejection.
- 24dBv input/output capability.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- THD: 0.2%, maximum compression, 1 kHz, 0 dBV
- Noise: - 90 dBV
- Maximum Input: + 24 dBV
- Maximum Output: + 23 dBV
- Input Impedance: 22k ohm differential, 11k ohm unbalanced
- Output Impedance: Low single ended, for driving 600 ohm or greater
- Gain: - 20 to + 20 dB
- Threshold Range: - 40 to + 20 dBV (Compressor), - 2 to + 24 dBV (PeakStop)
- Maximum Compression: Greater than 60 dB
- Auto: 15 ms for 10 dB, 5 ms for 20 db, 3ms for 30dB;
- Manual: variable from 2.5 us to 1 ms per dB
- Auto: 8 ms for 1 dB, 80 ms for 10 dB, 400 ms for 50 dB; (125 dB/s rate);
- Manual: variable from 250 us to 100 ms per dB
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the DBX 165A Compressor/Limiter #4429 (Vintage).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields