Dave Smith Instruments Poly Evolver Keyboard PE
- Each voice is a complete Evolver with four oscillators per voice, two analog and two digital
- True stereo signal path with separate Curtis analog low-pass filters in each channel for each voice. Each voice has its own independent effects (feedback, delay, distortion, high-pass filter, etc.)
- Highly accessible sound control for easy, intuitive operation: 78 knobs and 58 switches
- Clocked, pulsing blue LEDs and hardwood end-panels
- Each voice has an independent 16 x 4 step sequencer
- Everything (sequencer, LFOs, and delay) syncs perfectly to MIDI
- In Program mode, all four voices play the same sound
- In Combo mode, voices can be allocated however desired: stack all four for a huge unison sound, split or layer the keyboard in any configuration, and/or play one or all sequences at the same time
- Each voice can respond to a different MIDI channel
- Each voice has its own stereo output in addition to the mix and headphones outputs
- Stereo audio input that can be routed to any or all of the voices, enabling parallel audio processing of external stereo or mono signals
- The output of one voice can be routed to the input of another for interesting double-processing effects
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Dave Smith Instruments Poly Evolver Keyboard PE.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields