Dave Smith Instruments Mono Evolver Keyboard – No Longer Available
This monophonic, performance-oriented synth is the latest addition to the Evolver family. The voice architecture is identical to its siblings, but it sports a 3-octave keyboard, pitch and mod wheels, and enough knobs and switches to put a smile on the face of even the most jaded tweaker.
- Monstrous four oscillator voice architecture: two analog and two digital
- True stereo signal path with separate Curtis analog low-pass filters in each channel
- Dedicated onboard effects (feedback, delay, distortion, high-pass filter, etc.)
- Highly accessible sound control for easy, intuitive operation: 58 knobs and 33 switches
- 16 x 4 step sequencer really brings the Evolver to life with evolving “pseudo-polyphonic” sounds
- Stereo audio input for audio processing of external stereo or mono signals, enabling the synth to act as a unique stereo effects processor
- Everything (sequencer, LFOs, and delay) syncs perfectly to MIDI
- Easy-to-navigate matrix-style interface for quick editing and real-time control of 8 parameters simultaneously
- Multiple Evolvers can be daisy-chained for increased polyphony
- Three-octave, semi-weighted action keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Spring-loaded pitch wheel and assignable mod wheel
- 512 fully editable programs (four banks of 128) oscillators: two digitally controlled analog oscillators (DCOs) with selectable sawtooth, triangle, saw/triangle mix, and pulse waves (with pulse-width modulation), and hard sync; two digital wavetable oscillators with Prophet VS waves and wave sequencing capability, FM and ring modulation
- White noise generator
- 2 Low-pass filters: 1 analog Curtis filter per channel, selectable 2- and 4-pole operation (self-resonating in 4-pole mode).
- 3 Envelope Generators: filter, VCA, and assignable (four-stage ADSR).
- 4 LFOs.
- Glide (portamento): separate rates per oscillator.
- Analog VCAs.
- Digital high-pass filter.
- Digital delays: 3 separate, syncable, stereo delay lines.
- Tuned feedback with "Grunge": use feedback as a pitched sound source.
- Distortion and "Output Hack."
- 16 x 4 step sequencer: one sequence per Program.
- Arpeggiator: up, down, up/down, and assignable modes, and latched operation.
Ins and Outs
- MIDI In, Out, Thru, and Poly Chain.
- Stereo audio input: 1/4" unbalanced.
- Main stereo audio output: 1/4" unbalanced.
- Sustain pedal input: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch.
- Pedal/CV1 and Pedal/CV2 inputs: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages).
- Headphone output: 1/4" stereo phone jack.
Includes power supply for 110V – 240V AC operation (13-15 VDC, 700 mA) and operation manual.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Dave Smith Instruments Mono Evolver Keyboard becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.