Darkglass Microtubes X7 Bass Preamp Pedal
The Darkglass Microtubes X7 brings the studio method producers have been using the years to cover the whole bass distortion spectrum: from articulate high gain to punchy mild overdrive, raw and gnarly fuzz and everything in between. You now have absolute control in constructing your vision of what the perfect bass distortion texture, definition, and size should have.
- High Pass Frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be distorted, ranging from 100 Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition.
- High Drive: Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side
- High Level: Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass signal
- Low Pass Frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be mixed back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids.
- Low Comp: Sets the amount of compression for the low-pass signal
- Low Level: Sets the output volume of the low-pass signal
- Master: Sets the overall volume of the unit
- Low shelf: ±12 dB @ 80 Hz
- 500 Hz: ±12 dB
- 1 kHz: ±12 dB
- High shelf: ±12 dB @ 5 kHz
- Parallel Output: A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PAs or studio mixing consoles
|Power Supply||Required (not included)|
|Power Consumption||70 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Darkglass Microtubes X7 Bass Preamp Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields