To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Darkglass Microtubes B7K V2 Bass Preamp Pedal
With the Darkglass Microtubes B7K 2.0 you get all the features of the original, with the ability to better sculpture your tone: on the low mids you have the option to change the center frequency from 1 kHz to 500 Hz, and on the high mids you have the option to change the center frequency from 3 kHz to 1.5 kHz. This will enable you to tailor your absolute dream distortion tone.
The character and core of the Microtubes B7K remains the same, still retaining the powerful dynamic saturation circuit of the B3K and adds a four-band equalizer and a balanced line driver for even greater versatility. Designed for both studio and live use, it will take your direct sound to a whole new level.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Low: ±12 dB @ 100 Hz
- Low Mids Switch: This switch change the center frequency of the Low Mids from 1 kHz to 500 Hz
- Low Mids: ±12 dB @ 1 kHz
- Hi Mids: ±12 dB @ 3 kHz
- Hi Mids Switch: This switch change the center frequency of the Hi Mids from 3 kHz to 1.5 kHz
- Treble: ±12 dB @ 5 kHz
- Parallel Output: A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles
|Power Supply||Required (not included)|
|Power Consumption||30 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Darkglass Microtubes B7K V2 Bass Preamp Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields