To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Darkglass Microtubes B3K V2 Bass Preamp Pedal
With the Darkglass Microtubes B3K 2.0 you get all the features of the original, with the ability to restore the mids for natural character. The attack switch has been replaced by the tone knob, giving much more control of the higher harmonic content (3 kHz to 8 kHz). The grunt switch is still present, as you would expect. The addition comes in the form of a mid boost, giving you a subtle 6 dB boost from 300 Hz to 1 kHz to help you cut through a bit more.
Fundamentally the Microtubes B3K is the same pedal Darkglass designed nearly a decade ago, aimed to give you a perfect combination of brutality and clarity. You can guarantee that this pedal will deliver defined and powerful saturation in an intuitive format.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Tone: Controls the high frequency content of the sound. A variable low pass filter from 3 kHz (ccw) to 8 kHz (cw).
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal
- Grunt: When engaged provides a massive low end boost to really thicken your sound
- Mid Boost: Gives a subtle 6 dB boost from 300 Hz to 1 kHz to help you cut through a bit more
|Power Supply||Required (not included)|
|Power Consumption||20 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Darkglass Microtubes B3K V2 Bass Preamp Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields