Dangerous Music MONITOR (Used) – No Longer Available
- Frequency Response: 1 Hz-100 kHz within 0.2 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% in audio band
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.002% IMD60 4:1
- Converter Lock Range: 32 kHz - 192 kHz
- Converter THD+Noise: 0.002%
- Crosstalk @ 1 kHz: -113 dB
- Crosstalk @ 10 kHz: -102 dB
- Noise floor: -93 dBu total energy in audio band
- Max level: +26 dBu
- Nominal operating level: +4 dBu
- Input impedance: 25k ohm balanced
- Output impedance: 50 ohm balanced (600 ohm drive capable)
- Gain accuracy: better than .05 dB @ 1 kHz for any gain setting
- Power consumption: 40 watts
- Size: 2 RU for Monitor, 1 RU for power supply
To put out high-quality work an engineer needs the ability to easily switch between multiple analog and digital sources as well as different sets of speakers, to recall level settings, and most critically to listen to the input source material through the same signal path. The Dangerous Monitor delivers all of this, and more.
- Superb sonic performance
- Unparalleled clarity, detail and resolution
- Mastering quality onboard D-to-A conversion
- Seamless switching between digital and analog sources
Specifically designed by mastering studio veterans to bring no-compromise monitor control to your studio, it’s stellar sound, straightforward ergonomics and uncompromising accuracy along with its mastering-quality D to A converter will finally let you hear what your tracks really sound like.
A perfect companion for the Dangerous MQ and 2-BUS - no professional studio should be without one.
- Analog and Digital Input Switching
- Stepped Attenuator Volume Control
- Comprehensive Mastering Monitoring Functions analog sources
- Analog input switching: 3 pairs of analog inputs
- Digital input switching: 4 digital inputs, with active thru outputs
- Onboard D/A: Custom Dangerous Reference DAC
- Full console monitoring functions: L&R Phase reverse, L&R Mute, Mono, Dim, Alternate Speaker, and -6 VU Meter Offset
- Analog and digital meter feeds
- Stepped attenuator volume control for precise adjustment and repeatability
- Optional remote
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Number of Outputs||2 Stereo|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Dangerous Music MONITOR (Used) becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.