Dangerous Music D-BOX – No Longer Available
The Dangerous D-BOX is perfect for the modern workflow and compact environment of the mobile and small-footprint DAW studio setup.
More and more records are being tracked and mixed in remote or temporary locations with mobile DAW rigs. Control room setups can be tight. A reliable and flexible audio environment is a must. No need to sacrifice mix quality or struggle with monitor control! For integrated monitoring, mixing, and input selection for the computer musician on the go, the Dangerous D-BOX is the uncompromising and affordable solution for all DAW-based musicians and engineers who need to trust what they hear.
- Unmatched analog summing section
- Superb onboard D/A converter
- Two speaker outputs
- Affordable for all DAW studio owners
- Analog summing
- Monitor control
- On-board D/A conversion
- Headphone cue
- Simultaneous input monitoring
- Eight-input dedicated fixed-gain analog summing buss
- Master output trim with 10 dB range
- Inputs 7-8 with pan control
- Signal present indicators for all inputs
- Analog and digital capable input selector designed specifically to facilitate the analog summing workflow
- Programmable exclusive/additive function- listen to selected inputs individually or combined
- High-quality onboard D/A conversion two digital inputs - AES or PDIF 32kHZ - 100kHz sample rate
- Auxiliary stereo analog input- +4 dBU or - 10 dBV programmable
- Two sets of speaker outputs
- Mono function
- Built-in talkback microphone with "momentoggle" switching
- Two headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Auxiliary talkback switch input
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Inputs||6|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, Analog DB25, Analog XLR|
|Number of Outputs||6|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Frequency Range||1Hz-100kHz within 0.1dB|
|Max. SPL||< -89dBu|
Suddenly there is dimension in my mixes. It’s hard to understand what that means before you hear it. It’s sort of like the audio equivalent of looking through 2 eyes vs one. There is just a little extra space behind every sound. It’s definitely worth it to me to get that boost. Oh, and the d/a sounds good too.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Dangerous Music D-BOX.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields