Dangerous 2-Bus Mixer #126 (Used)
The Dangerous 2-Bus analog summing mixer was created to bring back the analog sound quality you’ve been craving in your digital audio environment, while maintaining the fast workflow and recall capabilities we all depend on. 16 channels in, 2 channels out, one great sounding mix.
- The Choice of Top Mix Engineers Worldwide
- Incredible Imaging
- More Punch and Detail
- Unbelievable Headroom
- Integrate Your Analog Gear into the modern DAW studio
The Dangerous Music 2-Bus allows the full potential of your digital audio workstation to be realized - audibly, in terms of sound quality, spatial detail and headroom as well as ergonomically in terms of outboard analog equipment integration. The transparent sound allows you to enjoy the true colors of your chosen outboard gear without clouding the issue.
Assembled by hand using the highest quality components and a no-compromise attitude, the Dangerous 2-Bus sums 16 channels of audio to a stereo pair in a tried and true analog environment, delivering sound quality you would expect from a full-scale large format analog console, but from a compact 2RU device that was specifically designed for the modern studio.
- Superb Sonic Performance
- Mastering Quality Signal Path
- Stepped Attenuator output control
- Fully Linkable with 2-BUS, 2-BUS LT and MIXERDAW studio
- Frequency Response: 1 Hz-100 kHz within 0.1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- 0.0045% +4 dBu input level
- 0.0008% +22 dBu input level
- Intermodulation Distortion:
- 0.0055% +4 dBu input level
- 0.0015% +22 dBu input level
- Crosstalk: > 101 dBu
- Noise floor: <-83 dBu total energy in audio band
- Max level: +28 dBu
- Nominal operating level: +4 dBu (1.228 volts)
- Input impedance: 25kohm balanced
- Output impedance: 50 ohms balanced (600 ohm drive capable)
- Gain accuracy: >0.02 dB @ 1 kHz for any gain setting
- Power consumption: 30 watts
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor, subject to inspection. Does not include damage incurred through abusive operation or modifications/attempted repair by unauthorized technicians.
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Inputs||16|
|Number of Outputs||2|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Dangerous 2-Bus Mixer #126 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields