Daking Mic Pre/EQ – No Longer Available
The Daking Products 52270C Mic Pre/EQ is a mono mic preamp with all discrete transistor circuitry transformer balanced inputs and outputs Class "A" amplifiers. Five stepped frequencies per band. Continuously variable boost and cut. All relay switching with gold bi-furcated contacts Switchable Phantom power 20db pad on mic input. Steel construction for strength and noise immunity.
- Transformer balanced inputs and output
- All discrete transistor circuitry
- Class A amplifiers
- Four Band EQ with hard bypass
- Continuously variable boost and cut: +-16dB
- Stepped frequencies:
- High Shelving 8-10-12-15k-20k
- Upper Mids 1.5-3-5-7-9K
- Lower Mids 125-hZ-250hZ-500hZ-1K-2K
- Low Shelving 30-50-80-100-150hZ
- High & Low Pass Filters 25hZ & 15KhZ
- All relay switching w/gold bi-furcated contacts
- Switched +48v Phantom power
- Remoteable Mute and Bypass
- 20dB pad on mic input
- Stainless steel construction for noise immunity
- Aluminum knobs
- Output level control before last stage of gain
The supplied universal power supply can operate at any voltage for use worldwide.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Daking Mic Pre/EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields