Daking FET II Compressor/Limiter – No Longer Available
The Daking FET Compressor II, an updated version of the renowned Daking FET Compressor, features a new internal switch to facilitate active use of the gain makeup pot for console applications and also to fully bypass in line level rig application.
Like its predecessor, it also includes:
- All discrete transistor circuitry transformer balanced inputs and outputs Class A amplifiers
- All discrete transistor circuitry
- Transformer balanced inputs and output
- Class A amplifiers
- All parameters switch selectable & repeatable
- Threshold adjustable from -10 to +10 in 2dB steps
- Ratios: 1.5:1 2:1, 3:1, 5:1, 10:1 and 20:1
- Attack 250 microseconds to 63 milliseconds
- Seven release time constants:
A. .5 · B. 1 · C. 1.5
D. Neve 33609 Auto
E. A&D Compex Auto
F. Fairchild 670 #5
G. Fairchild 670 #6
- Make up gain: 0 to 11dB in 1db steps
- Three function vu meter:
- Two Inputs:
A. XLR +4dbm transformer balanced
B. 1/4 TRS - 10dB transformer balanced
Mono in operation, it has a link feature for using two together in stereo operation.
Insiders say: Fast and sweet, this compressor will soon become one of your favorites! Many find it to be the most flexible and useful compressor they own.
The supplied universal power supply can operate at any voltage for use worldwide.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Daking FET II Compressor/Limiter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields