Crown Power Amplifier XLS402D – No Longer Available
The XLS Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. The line consists of five models in a uniform, rugged 2u chassis (3u in the XLS 5000), incorporating the best of tried-and-true design principles and innovative features. XLS Series amplifiers are professional stereo power amplifiers engineered to meet demanding audio requirements - reliably and within budget. Plus, every XLS Series amplifier is backed by Crown's unequaled three-Year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty that covers everything. With over five decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amp technology.
- Reliable design incorporates many popular features
- Housed in a rugged, all-steel 2u chassis (3u in the XLS 5000)
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon® outputs
- Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel
- Three-year, no-fault, fully transferable warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
- Power output (stereo mode): 300 watts RMS x 2 (8 ohms), 450 watts RMS x 2 (4 ohms)
- Power output (bridge mono): 900 watts RMS x 1 (8 ohms)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Crown Power Amplifier XLS402D.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields