Crown Power Amplifier CTS8200AUSPCN
The Crown’s CTs Series amplifiers provide exceptional performance, flexibility and value for installed sound applications. CTs Series amplifiers feature independent selection of high and low impedance operation for a specific channel, plus power levels and features that were carefully chosen to match the requirements of fixed install design. Easy integration with HiQnet™ and CobraNet™ allows CTs amplifiers to deliver a comprehensive lineup of monitoring and control features along with digital audio transport for an award-winning digital audio solution.
- High power density
- All two channel models and four channel model in a 2u chassis, eight channel model in a 3u chassis
- Crown switching power supply for lighter weight
- Selectable "constant-voltage" or low-impedance (4/8 ohm) operation per channel on two-channel models, and per channel-pair on four-and eight-channel models
- 100V direct outputs on CTs 2000, CTs 3000, CTs 4200, and CTs 8200
- Legendary Crown class-I (BCA) and AB+B output topologies offer the best in amplifier reliability
- Four- and eight-channel models offer perfect independent power solutions for multi-zoned systems
- "FIT" (Fault Isolation Topology) circuitry on four- and eight-channel models isolates fault conditions without affecting neighboring channels
- Comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics
- Two-channel models are fully PIP2-compatible
- Multi-channel models accept MC accessory modules
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Crown Power Amplifier CTS8200AUSPCN.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields