Crown Power Amplifier 140 MPA – No Longer Available
The Crown 140MPA is a high-value mixer-amplifier for commercial audio. It provides 4-ohm and constant-voltage outputs (25V and 70V). Typical uses are paging, background music, and music-on-hold. The unit provides 4 inputs (each with a volume control) and a 40W amplifier output. Other features include priority ducking, phantom power, and capability for remote volume control. Multiple units can be linked.
- Four inputs (each with a volume control), one 40W amplifier output channel
- Ideal for paging, background music, and music-on-hold
- Balanced Phoenix-type mic/line inputs, telephone input, dual RCA stereo music inputs, touch-proof screw-terminal speaker outputs
- Priority ducking
- Independent bass and treble controls for each input
- Three-tear, no-fault, fully transferable warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Crown Power Amplifier 140 MPA becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.