Crown Power Amplifier 135MA – No Longer Available
The Crown 135MA and 160MA are high value mixer-amplifiers for commercial audio. They provide 8-ohm and constant-voltage outputs (70V and 100V). Typical uses are paging, background music, and music-on-hold. The 135MA provides three inputs (each with a volume control) and a 35W amplifier output. The 160MA provides four inputs (each with a volume control) and a 60W amplifier output. Other features include priority muting, voice activated muting, phantom power, and Bass and Treble controls.
- Three inputs (each with a volume control), and one 35W amplifier output channel in 135MA
- Four inputs (each with a volume control), and one 60W amplifier output channel in 160MA
- Ideal for paging, background music, and music-on-hold
- Balanced Phoenix-type mic/line input, telephone output, dual RCA stereo music inputs, screw-terminal speaker outputs
- Priority muting by VOX or external switch
- Bass and Treble controls on master output
- Three-year, no-fault, fully transferable warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Crown Power Amplifier 135MA.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields