Crown CXM 2000 Cinema Monitor and Crossover System
The Crown Audio CXM2000 is a Cinema Monitor and Crossover System. With the CXM2000, audiences can enjoy wonderful sound from JBL cinema speakers. When used with Crown amplifiers, it allows for either processor input signal or amplifier output signal monitoring, which immediately indicates when a signal path has a problem. The fault signal can also be passed to TMS (Theater Management System), so the cinema manager can check the audio system working status without leaving his office. All necessary controls for daily operation of the CXM2000 are easily accessible on the front panel. This device will significantly improve the speaker audio performance and offer peace of mind in the operation of a theater system. Crown CXM2000, Crown cinema amplifiers and JBL cinema speakers constitute the Harman total solution for cinema owners who share the same goal of introducing stable and high-quality movie-watching experience with HARMAN.
- Built-in speaker monitors the processor input and amplifiers output signals
- Onboard JBL cinema speaker parameters include crossover, EQ filters, delay, and more to enhance speaker’s performance
- Fault detection indicates faults on the front panel and sends alarm signals to Theater Management System (TMS)
- Total solution designed to work with JBL passive and bi-amplified cinema speakers in systems using Crown DSi and XLC amplifiers
- Lit buttons offer easy operation in dark rooms
- HD-25 connectors and HD-15 connectors for quick and hassle-free connectivity
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Crown CXM 2000 Cinema Monitor and Crossover System.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields