Crown 160MA Mixer-Amplifier
The Crown Audio 160MA is a high value mixer-amplifier for commercial audio. They provide 8 Ohm and constant-voltage outputs (70 and 100 V). Typical uses are paging, background music, and music-on-hold. The 160MA provides 4 inputs (each with a volume control) and a 60 W amplifier output. Other features include priority muting, voice activated muting, phantom power, and bass and treble controls.
- 4 inputs (each with a volume control), and one 60W amplifier output channel
- Ideal for paging, background music, and music-on-hold
- Balanced Phoenix-type mic/line input, telephone output, dual RCA stereo music inputs, screw-terminal speaker outputs
- Priority muting by VOX or external switch
- Bass and Treble controls on master output
- Three-year, no-Fault, fully transferable warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
|Amp Wattage||60 W @ 8 Ohms|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Crown 160MA Mixer-Amplifier.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields