Cre8audio NiftyKEYZ Keyboard and Eurorack Case
49-key synthesizer and MIDI controller aftertouch, velocity, modwheel/LFO, arpeggiator and built-in eurorack module integration
More than just a full-sized 49 key keyboard (with aftertouch), the Cre8audio NiftyKEYZ has a whole load of space for a pile of whatever eurorack format modules you want to toss into it. All told, NiftyKEYZ has 112hp of available module space and its newly designed power supply provides 1500mA +12V, 1000mA -12V, and 1000mA +5V power. Stuff NiftyKEYZ with modules and you’ll have a franken-synth that’s only limit is the bounds of your imagination!
FOUR VOICES OF CV + GATE
Polysynth, monosynth, or how about 4 mono synths? Or wait, wanna mix of both? All is possible with NiftyKEYZ! You can split the keyboard into up to 4 zones and assign any combination of its 4 CV + gates to them. Play chords up high and bass down low, or whatever go for 2 duophonic zones, it’s all doable and then some… Follow your imagination and make it happen.
MODES, MODES, AND MORE MODES
NiftyKEYZ includes a multi-mode arpeggiator that syncs to an external clock as well as NiftyKEYZ’s internal clock. Speaking of clock, NiftyKEYZ can easily divide incoming clock to your heart’s content, as well as generate its own kicking pulse. Perfect as the center of your system or just being a part of it.
Pretty Mod right? Speaking of Mod, NiftyKEYZ’s modwheel can send constant voltage, allowing you to modulate like a mad person. Additionally, you can toggle the modwheel into LFO mode where now the modwheel will control the depth of clock-synced LFO with 5 fantastic user-selectable shapes.
DID SOMEONE SAY MIDI?
All of NiftyKEYZ’s I/O can be controlled via external MIDI from either its 5 pin MIDI Din in and/or its USB MIDI class-compliant connection. No drivers are needed! Feel free to connect NiftyKEYZ to your computer’s DAW etc. or any external MIDI devices and go to town. Additionally, NiftyKEYZ is a full-functioning MIDI controller for your computer and or other external MIDI devices. No need for additional MIDI controllers. Use NiftyKEYZ as the one controller to rule it all!
- Full size 49 key synth-action keybed with aftertouch
- 4x CV + gate outs - can be split by keyboard zone and used polyphonic or monophonic modes
- Useable case area of 112hp for eurorack modules
- Power output for modules: +12V 1500mA; -12V - 1000mA; +5V - 1000mA
- Multi-mode arpeggiator
- Auto-chord function
- Transpose function
- Glide control
- Swing control
- Multi-mode LFO
- Clock - internal and external with divider
- 2x buffered mults
- Sustain pedal input controls MIDI and gatesRange of cv outs 1 through 4 = 0-10V
- Voltage output gates 1 through 4 - off = 0 on = 5（off = 0 on = 4.65）
- Voltage output modwheel/LFO = 1-10V switchable to 0-5V
- Voltage output pitchwheel = 1-10V
- Voltage output expression = 1-10V
- Voltage output velocity = 1-10V switchable to 0-5V
- Voltage output aftertouch = 1-10V switchable to 0-5V
- Voltage output clock - off = 0 on = 5
- Input voltage range of oscillator = 0-10V
- Two volume controllable 1/4” ts mono outputs on its rear (mirrored 3.5mm outs on top)
- Dedicated control for headphone out with 1/4” headphone jack on its rear
- USB MIDI class-compliant - no drivers needed
- MIDI in via USB and 5 pin Din
- MIDI thru via 5 Pin Din and USB
|Package Contents||NiftyKEYZ and switching power supply|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out, Through|
|Number of Keys||49|
|Module Slot Count||112hp|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Cre8audio NiftyKEYZ Keyboard and Eurorack Case.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields