To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Corning Thunderbolt Cable - 5.5 Meter
The Corning Thunderbolt Cable - 5.5 Meter is perfect for transferring data and video in a single cable. It features an electrically isolated, noise-free design.
Thunderbolt™ Optical Cables
- 10 Gb/s bi-directional, dual channel with Thunderbolt
- 20 Gb/s bi-directional, when used with a Thunderbolt 2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Data and video on a single cable
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
- Ultra-slim, “zero-bend” radius cable
- Hot swappable
- Electrically isolated, noise reducing design
- Enabled by Corning® ClearCurve® VSDN® optical fiber
- Class 1 Laser Product
- For use with self-powered peripherals only
Thunderbolt™ Optical Cables by Corning connect computers and devices at incredible speed and over longer distances. They’re thin, light and remarkably tough — Optical Cables by Corning can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.
Available in 5.5m, 10m, 30m, and 60m lengths.
Computer/Host to Device: Up to 60 m (200 ft)
Operating Temperature: 0° to 45°C (32° to 113°F)
- Emissions: FCC Class (B), CE
- Regulatory: RoHS, UL 758, AWM VW-1
- Maximum Cable Tensile Strength: 33 lbs
- Eye Safety: Class 1 Laser Product per IEC 60825-1
- UL Listing Mark: Meets Safety Requirements – Category AOC
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Corning Thunderbolt Cable - 5.5 Meter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields