Corning Thunderbolt Cable - 10 Meter
The Corning Thunderbolt Cable connects computers and devices at incredible speed and over longer distances. They’re thin, light and remarkably tough — Optical Cables by Corning can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.
- Distance: Computer/Host to Device: Up to 60 m (200 ft)
- Connector: Mini DisplayPort
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: 0° to 45°C (32° to 113°F)
- Emissions: FCC Class (B), CE
- Regulatory: RoHS, UL 758, AWM VW-1
- Maximum Cable Tensile Strength: 33 lbs
- Eye Safety: Class 1 Laser Product per IEC 60825-1
- UL Listing Mark: Meets Safety Requirements – Category AOC
- 10 Gb/s bi-directional, dual channel with Thunderbolt
- 20 Gb/s bi-directional, when used with a Thunderbolt 2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Data and video on a single cable
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
- Ultra-slim, “zero-bend” radius cable
- Hot swappable
- Electrically isolated, noise reducing design
- Enabled by Corning ClearCurve VSDN optical fiber
- Class 1 Laser Product
|Cable Length||1 m|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Corning Thunderbolt Cable - 10 Meter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields