Corning Thunderbolt Cable - 10 Meter
The Corning Thunderbolt Cable connects computers and devices at incredible speed and over longer distances. They’re thin, light and remarkably tough — Optical Cables by Corning can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.
- Distance: Computer/Host to Device: Up to 60 m (200 ft)
- Connector: Mini DisplayPort
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: 0° to 45°C (32° to 113°F)
- Emissions: FCC Class (B), CE
- Regulatory: RoHS, UL 758, AWM VW-1
- Maximum Cable Tensile Strength: 33 lbs
- Eye Safety: Class 1 Laser Product per IEC 60825-1
- UL Listing Mark: Meets Safety Requirements – Category AOC
- 10 Gb/s bi-directional, dual channel with Thunderbolt
- 20 Gb/s bi-directional, when used with a Thunderbolt 2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Data and video on a single cable
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
- Ultra-slim, “zero-bend” radius cable
- Hot swappable
- Electrically isolated, noise reducing design
- Enabled by Corning ClearCurve VSDN optical fiber
- Class 1 Laser Product
|Cable Length||1 m|
I have a home studio with a permanently miked drum set, grand piano, keyboard and multiple vocal and instrumental mics all driven off a stack of MOTU interfaces stacked in a corner behind the drums and connected via thunderbolt cable to a roll around cart holding my iMac, multichannel headphone amp and some small monitor speakers. With a traditional thunderbolt cable connections my recording cart had to be wedged within about 7 feet or my MOTU IO. This made it very difficult to engage with studio musicians or provide them access to the DAW. The 10 meter Corning Optical thunderbolt cable allows me to place the cart anywhere in the studio. It acts exactly like a regular thunderbolt 2 cable. Just plug it in and it works. No special actions required! It is a game changer.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Corning Thunderbolt Cable - 10 Meter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields