Coleman Audio TB4MKII DAW Control Room – No Longer Available
Similar in design to the M3, the TB4 provides facilities to act as the control room monitor source selector & adds a host of features making it a studio communications control module as well. The control room signal path is completely passive, with a four-gang stepped attenuator, that tracks within ±.05dB. The TB4 includes an independent cue & talkbalk system with independent level controls, selectable headphone monitoring, microphone & remote switching.
- Four balanced stereo inputs on XLR's
- Two balanced stereo outputs on XLR's
- Stepped level control that tracks to ±.05dB
- Engr.'s headphone output with level control
- Stereo cue inputs & outputs on ¼" jacks
- Cue source selector and master level control
- Talkback Interrupt switch and level control
- Remote talkback control jack
- Talkback mic with 12 foot cable
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Coleman Audio TB4MKII DAW Control Room.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields