Coleman Audio CA500M 4-Band Stereo Mastering EQ
The Coleman Audio CA500M Mastering EQ is a 4 band stereo equalizer. The inputs & outputs are balanced on XLR connectors. The EQ in switch turns the entire equalizer on or off. The high frequencies (8 kHz, 10 kHz, 12 kHz and 16 kHz) can be switched between shelving or peak EQ with 5 db of boost or cut in 1 db discrete steps. The low frequencies (30 Hz, 60 Hz, 100 Hz, and 150 Hz) are shelving EQ with 5 db of boost or cut in 1 db discrete steps. The two mid bands are peak equalizers with frequencies overlapping by 1/4 octave and have up to 3.5 db of boost or cut in 1/2 db discrete steps. The stereo/mono switch allows the CA500M to become a mono EQ unit. The audio passes through the left channel first and then through the right channel providing more EQ options. The circuits are designed to musical scales, not to mathematical relationships and the variable "Q" circuits maintain the tonal balance as the amplitude is adjusted.
- Level and frequency settings use stepped switches
- Two Balanced stereo inputs & outputs on XLR's
- Hard bypass & phase reverse on each channel
- Low frequency shelving at 30 hz, 60 hz, 100 hz & 150 hz
- Hi frequency can select peak or shelf EQ
- Lo frequency and Hi frequency have 5 db boost or cut in 1 db steps
- Mid 1 & Mid 2 are peak EQ with 3.5 db of boost or cut in 1/2db steps
- Independent Hi Pass filter cuts 18 db per octave 30 hz to 300 hz
|Package Contents||Coleman Audio CA500M Mastering EQ and IEC power cable|
|Unit Weight||8 lb|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Coleman Audio CA500M 4-Band Stereo Mastering EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields