Chandler Limited Little Devil Equalizer (Used) – No Longer Available
Chandler Little Devil Equalizer Features:
- All controls are marked +/- 1 to 6 in the playful DEVIL spirit of the concept.
- Treble and bass shelf +/-18db. Treble is set to 12k while Bass is selectable 50 and 110hz.
- HI and LO Mid +/-18db with hi and lo Q switching. Inductor based english style with 7 selections per band.
- Hi Mid - 8k2, 6k8, 5k6, 4k7, 3k3, 2k7, 1k2
- Lo Mid - 820, 560, 470, 390, 330, 270, 220
- Three position filter. 47, 82, and 150hz.
- Hardwire bypass.
Note: This unit is not VPR compliant and may not work with every 500 Series rack
Following in the rich tradition of English 60s and 70s console design, Chandler Limited enters the 500 race furiously with its new Little Devil Equalizers and Compressors. With all discrete circuits, transformer balanced everything, and the American hand-made quality you expect from Chandler, the Devils combine Chandler’s best designs with the hottest designs from the past.
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Chandler Limited Little Devil Equalizer (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields