Manley Variable Mu Limiter Compressor #MSLC94353HP (Used)
- Manley input & output transformers with nickel laminations in mu-metal cases with flat frequency response from 20Hz-25KHz
- Balanced Inputs and Outputs(600 ohms)
- Fully differential ALL-TUBE circuitry using one each 5670, 5751, 7044 or 5687, & 12AL5 per channel
- Independently regulated B+ and Heater supplies
- Hard-wire Bypass switch
- Silent conductive plastic dual Input attenuator
- Recovery 5 steps: 0.2s, 0.4s, 0.6s, 4sec., 8sec.
- Variable Attack: 25 ms-70 ms
- Continuously variable Threshold
- Limit (4:1 to 20:1) or Compress (1.5 to 1)
- Large Illuminated Sifam Meters
- Stereo Link Switch
- Maximum gain: 35dB
- Max. output: +30dBu (26Vrms) 26dB Headroom
- <0.1% THD @ 1kHz Noise floor: -85dB typical
- Power Consumption (120/240VAC): 80 watts
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer changeover switch and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 19 x 3 1/2 x 10 (chassis occupies 2u) Power transformer protrudes 3.5" out the back of the chassis.
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Manley Variable Mu Limiter Compressor #MSLC94353HP (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields