Phoenix Audio Pivot Tone Channel/500 #4610 (Used)
The Phoenix Audio Tilt TC/500 is a balanced line level signal processor incorporating our class A discrete buffer amp from the world renown Nicerizer summing mixer, a DI with our 10meg ohm inputs found in the Nice DI.
Tilt TC/500 uses a powerful tone control EQ , a unique 3 position Tilt EQ with 3 carefully selected tilit positions to cover lows, mid and high frequencies. A dark/bright control to tilt the EQ to darken your mix (add LF) or brighten the mix (add HF).
There is a also a 10 position LED metering that accurately represents the output level.
- Class A Stereo DI Output specs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20Khz +/- 0.5dB
- Maximum Output: +26dBu @ 1Khz
- Noise: 90dB @ 22Hz to 22KHz
- Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input stage
- The Class A DI has a very high input impedance (10Mohm), without the use of FETs
- Inputs: 1/4" jack (TS) input & through input on the front panel
- Transformer isolated balanced output (XLR) on the rear panel
- Tilt EQ with 3 fixed Tilt positions : 160hz, 800hz & 1.6khz
- Dark/bright tone control
- 10 position LED output metering
- Output level control
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Phoenix Audio Pivot Tone Channel/500 #4610 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields