Bricasti Design System 1 #8404 (Used)
- Custom milled solid aluminum casing and buttons, fine finished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look.
- Controls from 1-8 x M7s
- Connects to the first M7 via RS422 9pin serial cable, 10 meter cable provided, up to 30meters that is 480L compatible, simple to install with no practical distance limits, or IP addresses to configure. Longer distances may require an additional power source for the M10.
- Simple serial ‘loop thru" for connecting more M7s, connect to the first and loop to the second, and third etc.
- DC Power is supplied from the M7 through the cable, no wall warts, or external supplies.
- 8 meters, for 4 stereo pairs, metering 4 machines at a time.
- Machine selection is a by dedicated Machine key in the M10:
- Press the machine key to "toggle or step though" for 2 x M7 operation.
- Press machine key and use the Jog wheel to step through the machineso for control of more the 2 x M7s. Press machine key and use the 1-4 keys to directly access any machine, for control of more the 2 x M7s.
- Use the "up down keys" to change banks and for metering for control of more the 4 x M7s.o
- Same clear easy to read displays as used in the M7
- Same user interface as the M7, with the addition of Machine and Setup keys, so no need to learn something new.
- Simultaneous control of the M7 from both the M7s front panel and or the M10 with a lock out.
- Setup key for the M10’s local memory, configurations, and settings.
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bricasti Design System 1 #8404 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields