Audio-Technica AT4041 Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone (Demo Deal)
The Audio-Technica AT4041 is a premium electret condenser microphone engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the backplate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
Transformerless circuitry ensures virtually no distortion of low frequencies providing excellent transient response.
Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response by increasing the bandwidth of the response and reducing the transfer of mechanical noise and handling.
Design techniques and advanced manufacturing ensuring compliance with Audio-Technica's strict standards of consistency and reliability.
The AT4041 features an 80 Hz low-cut filter and a switchable -10 dB attenuator pad to increase the versatility of the microphone.
Solid reliability and consistency in sound quality are among the highlights of the AT4041.
The AT8405a shock mount that comes with the AT4041 is also suitable for all cylindrical microphones with a diameter of 21mm. The AT4041 fits neatly into its very own rigid carry case with room for the shock mount and windscreen too.
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, banjo, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- 80 Hz low-cut filter, 12 dB/octave
- Choose between the AT4051a-EL cardioid condenser head capsule for the modular AT4051a or the hypercardioid AT4053a-EL for the modular AT4053a
- Product designed and manufactured in Japan, guaranteed for 15 years
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Package Contents||AT4041, stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, windscreen, and protective carrying case|
|Unit Weight||0.26 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-36 dBV/Pa (15.8 mV)|
|Max. SPL||121 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica AT4041 Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields