Dangerous Music 2-Bus LT Summing Mixer #1216 (Used)
That's why we created the Dangerous 2-BUS LT: the analog summing mixer designed specifically for the digital audio environment. 16 channels in, 2 channels out one great-sounding mix.
- Fully linkable with 2-BUS and 2-BUS LT
- Cost-effective alternative to the Dangerous 2-BUS
The Essential Tool for Serious Digital Audio Mixing
- It will change the way you mix
- Incredible imaging
- More punch and detail
- For pro and project studios
- Integrate your analog gear into the studio of the future
The 2-BUS LT delivers quality you would expect from a full-scale analog console, but from a compact unit that was specifically designed for the home, project, and professional digital studio.
- Frequency Response: 1 Hz-100 kHz within 0.3 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006% in audio band
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.007% IMD60 4:1
- Crosstalk @ 1 kHz: -97 dB
- Noise floor: -81 dBu total energy in audio band
- Max level: +27 dBu
- Nominal operating level: +4 dBu
- Input impedance: 25 kohm balanced
- Output impedance: 50 ohms balanced (600 ohm drive capable)
- Gain accuracy: +/- .25 dB
- Power consumption: 25 watts
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Dangerous Music 2-Bus LT Summing Mixer #1216 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields