Avedis Audio Electronics E27 Equalizer #190 (Used)
The level knob controls up to 16 db's of cut and boost but for those who only need a few db's, the travel of the pot starts slow and speeds up at the extremes giving the user more fine control at levels of 6 db's or less. Knob positions are not only easy to see from a distance but are also felt - the level pot knob has a small point so you know where you are without looking at the eq. The outer frequency control knob has a knurl texture for easy grip.
- Standard 500 series modular size 1.5" x 5.25"
- 3-bands with 9 selectable frequencies per band
- ±16 dB of boost and cut using continuous variable potentiometer
- Push button shelving option for low and high frequencies
- All discrete design
- High headroom
- Low noise
- Jensen transformers couple the input & output
- Custom machined aluminum knobs
- Gold plated rotary switches and 15-way connector for long life
- Utilizes 1122 opamps
- 80ma current draw total, 40 per rail
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avedis Audio Electronics E27 Equalizer #190 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields